Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Match-Up Winners from the Blog Hop!!

Just a QUICK NOTE to let you know who won the little something special from the DTC "Project Match-Up" during the Blog Hop on Tuesday....

You will still be eligible for our BIRTHDAY MONTH GRAND PRIZE all month long;
however,
here are the participants who answered our Project Match-Up correctly:
Claire
Jackie
Becky
Linda
Melissa
Tami B
Judy
Lisa
 
Rather than pick just ONE of you -- Would ALL OF YOU please email me your address so that I can send you EACH a Birthday Card and Stamp!!  Thanks so much!! 
Amy's email is scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com...

1 comment:

  1. YAYYYYYYYYYY! Would Jackie, be me? Or there is another Jackie? I hope it's me! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and entering this challenge!!